How We Can Help You:
Choose an option from the navigation menu above to get a more detailed explanation of how we can help you and your computer live happier lives. See below for a small list of problems that we can help you with. This list is by no means extensive or complete. If you are not sure of the problem, contact us and together we will find a solution.
Common problems you may be experiencing:
- Windows Startup or Boot Errors or Continuous Recycle Booting
- “The User Profile Service Failed the Logon” Windows Error
- Computer Repair: Repair / Replace hardware that has stopped working.
- Virus Removal: Viruses, Spyware, Malware, RansomWare, Root Kit, Slow Computer
- Data Recovery: Lost or missing files, photos, videos, computer no longer boots
- Home or SoHo Networks: Connect 2 or more computers to the Internet
- Web Design: Design, Create, Maintain your Web-Site.
- Wireless Networks: Connect 1 or more devices to your network, wirelessly.
- Computer Upgrades: Graphics Cards, Memory(RAM), Hard Drives, CD/DVD Drives, etc.>
- New Computer: Custom Builds to Your Specifications and Needs
- Software: Install / Upgrade / Configure software for your personal or business needs.
- Legacy Applications: Get help for programs that used to work with older versions of Windows.
- File & Print Sharing: Share your files or printer(s) with others.
- Data Transfer: From Old Computer to New Computer
- And So Much More ...
*** Best of all, we pick up and deliver! ***
Please see our Fees page for pickup and delivery charges.
We Know Computers:
Since computers have become an integral part of our lives. We have become more dependent upon them and what they can do for us. Unfortunately, when your computer gets sick, your whole family is effected. You're unable to do your banking, bills, email, etc., Your kids cannot do homework, or other projects. It's like life comes to a stand-still until your computer gets better.
Viruses, Malware, Spyware, Hardware Failures, and much more can effect how well your computer runs, or doesn't run, as the case may be.
Here at PC-Proz, we understand computers. We understand what makes them tick, but more importantly, what stops them from ticking. We can make your computer better, so that you can get back to living again.